PRIVACY STATEMENT PURSUANT TO ARTICLE 13 OF THE EUROPEAN REGULATION 2016/679
This document has been specially drafted in order to inform you about the processing of your personal data that will be implemented on this website in order to provide you with the service and / or product you requested. The company:
NOHOW S.R.L. limited liability company with only one associate, headquartered in Perugia, Via Giacomo Pantaleoni N. 11, Tax Code and registration number at the Perugia Companies Register 03378740546, R.E.A. N. PG-285066;
MDV&CO S.R.L., limited liability company with only one associate, headquartered in Perugia, Via Giacomo Pantaleoni N. 11, Tax Code and registration number at the Perugia Companies Register 03368870543, R.E.A. N. PG-284365;
- MDV SERVICE S.R.L., headquartered in Perugia, Via Giacomo Pantaleoni N. 11, Tax Code and registration number at the Perugia Companies Register 03634340545, R.E.A. N.PG-303414 (from now on: the “Co-Owners”);
We inform you that the processing of your data is carried out in compliance with the GDPR and the current regulatory provisions on the processing of personal data.
We inform you that the treatment in question is based on the principles established under Article 5 of the GDPR, in particular on the principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency and protection of confidentiality and rights of the subject whose data are treated.
Depending on the service you requested, the personal information you provide is processed by the Co-owners for the following purposes:
- compliance with obligations imposed by laws or regulations;
- browsing on this website;
- access to your reserved area, after registering and completing the appropriate form;
- any request for contact or request for information formulated by you by filling in the specific form;
- sale and delivery of the product requested by you, by storing and transferring your personal data;
- sending promotional communications through digital contact channels;
- analysis of your habits and consumption choices, aimed at sending customized commercial offers based on the products of your possible interest;
- performance of statistical analysis.
The processing activity carried out by the Co-owners as per the preceding letters b); c); d) and / or e) is necessary for the provision of the services requested by you. Your consent for the aforementioned purposes is optional, but failure to provide such consent will not allow you to use the services requested.
As successively indicated, among the other rights that the GDPR and the current law recognizes you, you will have at any time the right to revoke any consent given. In this case, the Co-holders cannot continue to use your personal data for the purpose in relation to which you have revoked your consent.
TREATMENT METHOD AND STORAGE TIME
Your personal data will be processed using paper, computer and electronic means, with methods that guarantee security and confidentiality in accordance with the provisions of article 32 of the GDPR.
We inform you that your data will be processed for the period strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected, and in any case for a period not exceeding ten years as provided for in accounting records pursuant to Article 2220 of the Civil Code.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
To achieve the purposes described in point 1 above, the Joint Data holders may need to communicate your personal data to the following categories of third parties:
- Authorities and supervision and controlling bodies;
- individuals who have been appointed by the Joint Data Controllers pursuant to Article 28 of the GDPR as the data controllers or the natural or legal person who processes personal data on behalf of the Joint Data Controllers;
- subjects that provide services for the management of the digital and non-digital communication system;
- subjects of which the Co-owners in various capacities make use of for the provision of the requested service.
TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA TO A THIRD COUNTRY AND / OR AN INTERNATIONAL ORGANIZATION
We inform you that your personal data will be processed by the Contitolari exclusively within the national territory. The data supplied by you will therefore not be transferred by the joint owners to third countries located within or outside the European Union and / or international organizations.
RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT
By forwarding the request directly to the respective registered offices of the Co-owners before indicated or using the following e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org. You may exercise, at any time, pursuant to articles 15 to 22 of the GDPR, the right to:
- request confirmation of the existence or not of your personal data;
- obtain information about the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom your personal data have been or will be communicated and - when possible - the storage period;
- obtain the correction and cancellation of your personal data;
- obtain the limitation of the processing of your data;
- obtain the portability of the data, that is, receive it from a data controller, in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device, and transmit it to another data controller without hindrance;
- object to the processing at any time and also in the case of processing for direct marketing purposes;
- oppose an automated decision-making process relating to natural persons;
- ask the joint owners to access the data and to correct or cancel the data or limit the processing that concern them or to oppose their processing, in addition to the right to data portability;
- revoke the consent at any time without jeopardizing the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before the revocation;
- to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.